Paper jam in your printer could be a critical technical issue and may take unmetered time in troubleshooting. Printers are essential gadgets at home or office and such issues could really hamper the work-flow. This type of issue occurs in printers when they start feeding whole papers or their edges due to any reasons, which ultimately cause jam in the printer and prevent it from further printing. Fix Paper Jam Problem
Users could avoid any research and directly contact HP Printer Helpline for diagnosis, or we have gathered some effective instructions that would imply most HP printers in such cases and be effective.
Fix Paper Jam Issues in HP Printer
Before proceeding with any troubleshooting, we must know that paper jam could occur in many areas of a printer.
- Turn the printer OFF and unplug the power cord from both sides
- Remove the papers from the paper tray
- Now open the rear or front access door
- Use a lint-free cloth to wipe pressure rollers with filtered water
- Now wait for up to 15 minutes to dry rollers
- Open the accessible area in from as well as rear to look for jammed paper
- Remove the jammed paper by holding it from both corners slowly
- Make sure you do not pull the jammed paper harder
- Look for any other piece of torn paper stuck inside and remove
- Use a battery to look for a piece of paper inside and carefully remove without hurting any other components of the printer
- Now close or reinstalled any tray or door along with ink cartridge, if any removed during the process
- Reconnect the printer with power outlet and turn it ON
- Before proceeding with any print, install the clean paper in the paper tray
- Make sure that you are using the right paper type with no damage
- Try printing a test page and proceed
The following process should be enough help to eliminate HP printer paper jam error in most types of printers. If your printer is still persisting with the same error, then contact by dialing HP Toll-Free Number and speak with their experts. Furthermore, you will be recommended the best possible solutions for your device. There are also some rare chances when such issues could also cause hardware damage.