The published blog contains simple steps to install a Canon printer on a Mac computer. This can be a no-brainer for computer-savvy people, where they can set it up in minutes by following the simple instructions in the manual. On the other hand, installing Canon printers on a Mac can be a bit tricky for experienced users. Those who cannot configure it or who encounter an error should contact Canon Technical Support and do the work done by their professional technicians.
Canon has produced impressive printers over the years and gained a large number of new customers. All new devices come with a manual that helps users get started with the installation in a few simple steps. Also, be sure to install a printer on a hassle-free Mac computer.
- Unpack your new Canon printer and install all devices such as power cords, ink cartridges, paper trays, and more.
- Now open Safari or another web browser and download the latest drivers for your printer – https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support
- Provide your device model number and choose the operating system for the best available Canon printer drivers
- Launch download and launch drivers, authenticate installation by providing Mac computer password in guest screen
- Then a screen will ask you to choose the type of USB or wireless connection.
- Now turn on your Canon printer and connect USB cable between computer and printer and choose USB connection from the guest screen
- Following other instructions, you will have to finalize the installation and finally print a test.
You can also convert your USB wired connection to a wireless network by following specific instructions. Contact Canon Printer Support phone number + 1-888-840-1555 for help with converting wire to wireless printers. Otherwise, find an easy way to make your Canon printer wireless in our other blog.