If you have mistakenly deleted the Carbonite app or need to transfer services from an older computer to new, then you can do it without buying an additional service subscription. Carbonite is a leading cloud storage service provider for home and business users. It is indeed important to safeguard data at an alternate place beyond the computer drive. To reinstall the carbonite app, you can contact Carbonite helpline and get it properly reinstalled and enable data auto backup to the cloud.
How to reinstall the Carbonite application on the same or a new computer:
- Open a web-browser on your computer
- Visit www.carbonite.com and tap on Sign-in button
- Choose the type of service from Carbonite and click Sign in Here
- Type in the prompted window your registered email address and last used password.
- Check the security box and verify, if required.
- Now navigate to the settings button in the computer information panel
- Select reinstall and download carbonite application
- Click on the downloaded button or run to install it on computer
- Further, the Carbonite app will analyze the size of data available on the PC and sync with the cloud.
- The backup and sync process may take hours in completion depending upon the size of data.
- You can now leave it running in the background and continue using computer
How To Recover Carbonite password
- Open a web browser and visit www.carbonite.com
- Click on Sign in button and choose the type of service
- From the prompted window choose Forgot Email or Forgot Password
- After selecting Forgot Password, type an email address and reset password
- Now login to your email address to access the password recovery link from Carbonite.
There are always exceptions of facing technical issues in Carbonite app, backup, subscription, data sync, password recovery, etc. you can get real-time help from their experts and continue safeguarding your device and its data. Users must know that if Carbonite account has expired for more than 30 days, you will not be able to reset your password, wherein you could choose a new service subscription for